1350 Digital Torque and Angle Torque Driver
The 1350 Series TD Digital Torque and Angle Torque Drivers bring a new level of torque control and accuracy to your low torque applications. Here is a quick list of features that help make your low torque applications error-free
- The 1350 Series TD is compatible with the Global 400 and Global 400mp controllers.
- Comes in two torque capacities:
- Meets/exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789
- Bi-directional +/- 2% Indicated Value from 5% to 100% of tool capacity.
- The 80 inch-pound driver range is 4 to 80 inch-pounds.
- The 100 inch-ounce driver range is 5 to 100 inch-ounces.
- All torque and angle settings are set using the Global 400 or Global 400mp. Error proofing feature: parameters cannot be set using the buttons on the torque screwdriver. This prevents any inadvertent P-Set changes and protects your assembly process integrity.
- You can pair this tool with multiple P-Sets at different torque or torque and angle values because it is a digital tool. This can be used to replace multiple preset tools.
- TAM function (Torque and Angle Monitoring) provides you with "double hit" protection. If a fastener reaches torque without the required degrees of rotation the fastener is rejected as non-compliant.
- Torque and angle functionality can also alert the operator if a gasket or washer is missing because it shows changing joint conditions.
- The display backlight is visible when torque is applied. Displays the torque and angle value on the digital display on the screwdriver.
- Visible from any angle, the light band on the driver turns yellow, then green, the driver beeps, and the body vibrates when target torque is achieved.
- The female hexagon version, as well as the male square drive version, gives you the flexibility to meet all of your torque driver application needs.
- ESD Compliant when the grounding strap is properly worn.
- XBee radio 2.4 GHz - 12 broadcast channels to optimize radio connectivity.
- Powered by 1 AA NiMH rechargeable battery. The TD ships with two NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Chargers sold separately.
- Recommended for the 10770 and the 10771: best use with the L-Grip handle to assist in effortlessly reaching the 80 inch-pound capacity. DO NOT use the L-Grip with the 100 inch-ounce model. You will over-torque the fastener.
- L-Grip handles (PN# 10769) are available for separate purchase and are NOT included with the tool.
- Password protected
- Units of measure: in-oz, in-lb, ft-lb, cNm, NM, cmkg
- Modes of operation: Peak, TAM, T2A, Residual, Prevailing Torque
|Part Number||Model||Capacity||Length||Weight||Drive Style|
|10770||1350 Series TD (Torque Driver 80)||80 in. lb.||7.5"||8 oz.||1/4" Female Hex|
|10771||1350 Series TD (Torque Driver 80)||80 in. lb.||7.5"||8 oz.||1/4" Male SQ DR|
|10772||1350 Series TD (Torque Driver 100)||100 in. oz.||7.5"||8 oz.||1/4" Female Hex|
|10769||L-Grip ordered separately. |
|10740||4 Slot Battery Charger|
|10741||8 Slot Battery Charger|
|816261||4 Pack of AA NiMH Batteries|| |